Warning: Use extreme caution when lighting burners this way. To light them:
Lighting The Top Burner
1. Hold a lighted match to the desired burner head.
2.Push and turn the control knob to the "LITE" or "START" position.
3. After burner lights, adjust flame to the desired size as required.
Lighting The Oven Burner
1. Remove the broiler carriage. See diagram below.
2.Turn the oven thermostat past the 150 degree mark.
3. Hold a lighted match at the top forward section of the pilot (See diagram). After the pilot lights, quickly remove the match from the broiler compartment. After the pilot lights, the oven burner will then light within 30-60 seconds.
4. Replace the broiler carriage.
NOTICE: The surface and oven burners in use when an electrical power failure occurs will continue to operate normally until shut off.
Peerless- Premier continues to take COVID-19 very seriously and we are implementing measures to limit employee, vendor, and customer exposure in accordance with CDC, State of Illinois, and other applicable government directives. We will continue to be diligent about safety during this difficult time. We will not be allowing any unauthorized personnel into our facilities for the safety & protection of our staff. Person to person parts sales from our Belleville, IL location will only be allowed through our curbside pickup program.
Updated information regarding the current status of operations at all of our facilities will be provided both on our website at www.premierrange.com and via our automated telephone system.
Peerless- Premier will reopen to the public as soon as possible and be ready to meet our quality standards. We hope that you and your family remain safe and well during these challenging times.